We accept instructions in all other property law matters whether you are a first home buyer wanting a residential conveyance or one of the biggest property developers in the area or a real estate agent.
We act for all of them regularly so please call for a fixed fee or cost estimate for all other property-related matters such as:
- Property subdivisions
- Property redevelopments
- Mortgages and loans
- Guarantee Advices
- Business Structure Advice
- Preparation of Trust Deeds
- Incorporation of Companies
- We will provide fixed fees for all or part of the work wherever possible or an initial advice at $380 / hour plus GST.
- In addition to our standard sale price in the conveyancing section, our fee to draft subdivision special conditions after perusing Disclosure Agreement and taking instructions from client and surveyor (if no later subdivision issues/disputes/amendments) is an additional $1,200 + GST.
- Our fee to register subdivision plan and mortgagee consent is an additional $695 + GST (or $1,500 + GST if there’s also a covenant or easement to be registered) or $1,750 if both.
- Our Fixed Fees will be followed in the absence of obvious unforeseen complications and our precise method will be in accordance with the Supreme Court Scale which has a similar hourly rate.
- That scale is based upon the work actually performed by allowing a certain amount depending on the length of each letter and document etc as opposed to time costing which is only used for attendances in that scale.
- We use that scale for all work in our office because it is preferred by the courts, it is more objective than time and it is less likely to reward inefficiency and be unpredictable.
Please contact us for a free fixed fee or cost estimate or if you wish to clarify our services further or to arrange an appointment.